White Ribbon Campaign
We at the White Ribbon Campaign have a trusted partnership with We-Care.com. White Ribbon Campaign to create a future without violence against women. White Ribbon Campaign (WRC) is the largest effort in the world of men working to end violence against women. In over fifty-seven countries, we work to end violence against women in all its forms. We accomplish this in five ways:
1. Challenging everyone to speak out, and think about their own beliefs, language and actions.
2. Educating young people, especially young men and boys, on the issue through the educational resources we produce.
3. Raising public awareness of the issue.
4. Working in partnership with women’s organizations, the corporate sector, the media and other partners to create a future with no violence against women.
5. Supporting White Ribbon Campaigns around the world.